Friday, November 16, 2018

Tag your it

Good morning. Every year I have a few friends that order tags from me which is great since I like making them. Masculine ones are always harder to create but with this guy I am pleased to say its easier. This is from the set Through the Woods stamp set. It is perfect for several of the hunters not only in my family but my friends. Yea! 


The image is stamped and colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a heart die. Layered onto a few die cuts of a tag and designer paper for the base. Wrapped some ribbon around the top with a button and twine to tie it off. And of course the added sparkle and voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 

Katie Sims 
  Tosha Leyendekker


Don't forget we have the Power and Spark Give Thanks challenge going on with a chance at winning some Power Poppy bucks. 
Also the Creative Confetti challenge with another chance at winning some Power Poppy bucks. 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! Oh, how I love this set and want to start coloring with it. I'm trying to get a few CAS cards under my belt first 'cause I have a long way to go. This is a great set for masculine cards, but you know how I love anything woodsy or nature themed. Love how you designed this with the heart. Pretty tag shape, too.

Pauline said...

Ooohh! Love this masculine tag Stacy! Perfect for hunters in your life. I really like the layering of the tag and that you stamped the image on a heart. Fabulous!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! This is gorgeous, and I love the tag with the layers and the DP. Beautifully colored with the DP palette, and the button and twine are great. I agree with Leslie that this is a perfect tag for a guy. Love your coloring...makes me want to pull this set out. So many more cards to do...haha! Hug and love, my friend! You are amazing! xoxo