Monday, November 12, 2018

Holiday fun fold

Happy Monday! Now I know my husband sent me a link as a joke, but deep down I know he was thinking of me. He sent me a link to the Hallmark Christmas show schedule for 2018. Yes I admit it, those shows always make me smile and feel good. There... I admitted it. Watched one of those just the other day too. Sometimes you just need something that makes you feel good ;-)  
Anyways... 
In the Christmas mood how about a creation today using Grandma's Snowflakes and Julie's fun joy fold tutorial found here. The designer paper was my color choices for this card. Here is the front with the card closed. The little edge folds up underneath the button and silver cord combo. 


When you open the flaps the inside I stamped two of the snowflakes across the top and bottom in pink and chocolate inks. Pierced around the caramel base with piercing tools. This was super easy and turned out cute. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping.


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love how you made the sentiment the star of the show here with the paper and Grandma's Snowflakes making a pretty combination in the background. I wasn't expecting the fold. Cool!

Pauline said...

Oh wow, love how this card unfolds, very unique. So pretty, love the colours.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I LOVE this fun fold and how you've created your own fabulous DP! What a beautiful card, and I love that large button (I have quite a few buttons...getting me thinking...hehe!). Oh, I love Hallmark movies (my chick flicks I watch when I iron). Love the Christmas ones with all the mushy and feel-good stories. Cute that DH knew you would love it. So sweet...we are so blessed! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo