Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Warm Up

Welcome to the November Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. This month you get to choose between two options. Want to know what they are? Check it out HERE. I used snuggle down for my card today. Stamped and colored the image and layered it onto some chocolate paper. Added some texture to the base white and a strip of designer paper behind. My sentiment panel with a button twine accent and lastly some sparkle. Voila! Hope you can play along this month! 



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set and your card so much! Waiting for mine to arrive. Might even get some colored this year (hoping). Can't help but feel all warmed up looking at this with the plaid and woodsy bits and the thermoses. Dang!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, wow, I LOVE this set too, and you've colored this collection of great snuggling things just exquisitely. Love the wonderful layout with the DP...fabulous card, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo