Friday, November 2, 2018

Let's be thankful

Happy Friday and welcome to the November Power and Spark challenge this month over on the Power Poppy Blog. Our lovely host this month is Kathy and her challenge is all about Thankfulness. Create with thanks in mind. Be sure to check out the PP Blog for details and linking your creations this month. 



This is a challenge is perfect since I need several thank you cards. I did share the men thank you cards I did a few weeks ago and now it is time for the women thank you cards. This is Planning for Magnolias that I stamped and colored with Copic markers. Then I cut around so that I could pop it up on dimensionals. Some dots texture to the soft pink base and then a die cut using the gingham gray paper. A few fish tale tags under the sentiment and sparkles and sequins to finish it off. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
  Allison Cope
  Kathy Jones


7 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful! From your gorgeous coloured magnolia to all your layering, fishtales, sequins - exquisite!! Love the grey gingham paper with the pink, so pretty. Have a great weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is soooo beautiful, Stacy! I love the pink phase you're going through, and with gray it's a favorite combo, especially gingham! And pretty flowers with knock out coloring. Love the embossing, too. It adds so much texture and interest to a card.

Lynne said...

Wonderful card. I live in Magnolia, DE which makes it special.

Parker said...

I love the layout of your card. The bough is past the banner border and that looks great. Even the two tiny banners are an added surprise.

Cynthia said...

Lovely coloring and design, Stacy.

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a gorgeous card, and I too love this color combination! I think pink with gray is so soft, and this is a lovely thank-you card. Beautifully done with the fussy cutting and wonderful coloring, and what a great layout with the fishtails and banner dies. I love it, and thank YOU for everything you do to inspire me. Love you dearly!!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Stac! This is so soft and pretty and I love your layout!! Absolutely beautiful girlie!!