Friday, June 7, 2019

Cup of sweet memories

Happy Friday! This card did not turn out quite like I had pictured in my head. That always frustrates me when that happens, but I think it looks ok. My new dies came in a few weeks back and I am finally using them called A Cup of Java. The cup was perfect for my flower from Sweet Memories. The blooms are colored with various Copic markers and then die cut using the cup base. 


A scallop base behind the cup that I popped up on dimensionals. The designer paper is my color choice with a few added pearls to the corners. My sentiment and voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Christine Okken

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

I think it’s adorable Stacy! Love the look of the sweet peas on a china cup!

Leslie Miller said...

I wouldn't mind sitting down with my coffee or tea in a cup that pretty! I do have a thing for pretty mugs. 'Fraid my cupboard is getting too full! This is beautiful, Stacy!