Monday, June 24, 2019

Masculine thank you

Morning! Yep, another one of the masculine thank you cards from last week. This one is using Wild Mushrooms stamp set. I stamped the image in caramel ink for the center, then off stamped it to the left and the right. The right is more of a shadow look and I wasn't sure at first but I do like how this turned out for a masculine card. 


Then used again Vibrant Thanks ( A favorite of mine) for the sentiments. More chicken wire for the base and some piercing around the main panel. A few brads and Voila! 
Be sure to keep check back as we have a new release coming this week!  Woot Woot! You never want to miss one of Power Poppy's new releases.  :-) 


2 comments:

Pauline said...

Very masculine - love it! I like the way you stamped off to get the shadow effect, and the chicken wire is a nice background.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love the way you did this with the shadow stamping!! You've always done such a nice job with this set and I kick myself for not having used it more often yet. So many stamps in my collection... This is wonderful, Stacy!