Monday, June 3, 2019

June connect the dots

Happy Monday! The June Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is up and waiting your creation. Thank you Julie for posting that for me this month. I did have to finish my card between graduation parties this weekend, but I did get it finished. I hope you can play along this month with us. 


My card is rather colorful and I adore how it turned out. The stamp set I used is called Bough Wow Wow. This also comes in digital format if you prefer called Mittens and Merriement. I like how the polka dots rather match the little pom poms in the image. This is colored with various Copic markers and no I did not add any sparkles to this card. I really wanted to but I held off on this one. I scattered a few enamel dots around the edges and the sentiment panel. Voila! Thanks for stopping by today. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This stamp is always a favorite! I love how colorful and fun you made this, Stacy. Nice blue polka dot background and glossy enamel dots -- so cute!