Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Enchanted Garden release day one: Big Sexy Blooms



Good morning! Welcome to the Enchanted Garden Power Poppy release. The next few days we are going to show off the newest designs by the ever so talented Marcy! The inspiration behind these new designs is over on the Power Poppy Blog. Be sure to check it out and all the inspiration behind Marcy's pen. I know you are just as excited as we are, so let's get started. 


I really like how this turned out. So fresh and summer feeling. This is Big Sexy Blooms and it awesome! I stamped the image and then cut to fit my square card with a yellow card stock layer. Used several Copic markers to color these but left the petals mostly white. Some swiss dots texture to the base and adhered the image panel. Sponged around the sentiment panel and adhered the front with a little yellow slice of card stock. Added some enamel dots and Voila! 



7 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Simply beautiful. Love the big sexy blooms and your color choices! Delightful.

Lisa said...

Love the yellow with just a touch of turquoise thrown in! The embossing was the perfect touch to highlight everything!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh Stace -- love this fresh and springy feel! Yellow and blue is one of my favorite color combos and this card really just uses that combo perfectly! Love your coloring and layout too!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow Stacy, I love the hint of yellow on these awesome flowers. It gives it a real summy feeling. Thank you so much for sharing.

ChristineCreations said...

I love the way you’ve coloured these up as daisies Stacy! The colour combo is awesome and the blue and yellow play off each otehr so nicely! Perfect sentiment too!

Kathy Jones said...

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! The crisp whites and yellows are so fresh and happy!! I had white gerbera daisies for my wedding and this made me smile! :)

Leslie Miller said...

There's so much you can do with this stamp. My heart belongs to yellow, and with the blue... a favorite! Crisp and cheerful. Love!