Friday, June 14, 2019

Summer heat means stamping time

Happy Friday! This is a summer feeling card don't you think? Very bright and cheerful which was exactly what I wanted to create for this person. These beautiful blooms are Simply Camellias that I have used several times. Maybe one of my favorite sets? They are stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. 


After it was colored I delicately cut around the stems and blooms so I could add it to the white decorative base. Oh I have not cut around blooms in awhile and I just love it. Then stamped the sentiment to the side at an angle and a few enamel dots. The base has some chicken wire texture and some gingham paper. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 

  Christine Okken


4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

So fresh and cheerful Stacy! That gingham and chicken wire is a great combo and your fussy cutting is awesome!

Pauline said...

Wow, this does have a summer feeling to it. Love all the yellow and your embossed background. Fabulous fussy cutting Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! You got me with the yellow, as if those gorgeous Camellias weren't enough. One of my faves, too, and I've colored these more times than I can count. You always do the most amazing job with your fussy cutting. This card is splendiferously gorgeous, Stacy. The yellow gingham and white... sigh... love!

Davi said...

All the yellow and white create a very sunny Look! Beautiful coloring and with the cut out blooms, texture and the gingham give it the most uplifting look~