Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wild birthday flowers

Mid week already oh my goodness. Well school is out as of yesterday, but they still have their college classes for another two weeks. But then we are out for summer! Exciting times ladies. HA!  Needed some coloring time so I grabbed Pure Prairie Spirit since it has several different blooms and requires me to think of colors. :-)  


I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored with a lot of Copic colors. I never take pictures of the markers I use and its a good thing as I used several on this card. My orange needs to be blended a bit ore i think as I look at this. Anyways... Only added a scallop edge to the base and a few jewels for accents. Voila! Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Very pretty Stacy! Love the simplicity of this, and the colours.

Leslie Miller said...

This looks fantastic, Stacy! Thinking of colors sounds like a head full of good thoughts. This is such a beautiful bouquet and I love that your card is clean and simple, popping on the black with just that narrow scalloped border in orange.