Saturday, June 29, 2019

Enchanted Garden release day four: Summer Berries



Good morning! Welcome to the Enchanted Garden Power Poppy release. The next few days we are going to show off the newest designs by the ever so talented Marcy! The inspiration behind these new designs is over on the Power Poppy Blog. Be sure to check it out and all the inspiration behind Marcy's pen. I know you are just as excited as we are, so let's get started.


This set is already going to used a lot at my house! This is called Summer Berries and oh is it every yummy. I stamped these berries out and colored with various Copic markers. I then delicately cut around the berries and leaves so I could add it to my oval base. The oval base is a decorative die cut and then I also sponged on the oval that is placed on the center. My sentiment and a few jewels to finish it off. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the designers creations today:
  Broni Holcombe
Leslie Miller
Nancy Sheads
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones




5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Stacy! Just popping in to tell you how beautifully inspiring each of your cards for the release has been. These berries -- yum! Love your sweet card shape to go with the sweet berries and sentiment.

Lisa said...

How fun and unique! I love all the white against the colors in the image, looks fabulous!

Kathy Jones said...

I LOVE that you made these blackberries!!! Beautiful colouring and framed perfectly! Gorgeous card Stac!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Stunning card and great colours. I love it totally!
Thank you so much for sharing Stacy.

Broni said...

I really love this, Stacy! So beautiful!!