Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthdays are for the birds


Time for a sketch by Tamara. I just love these sketches don't you. Come play with us you can find the sketch here
I am working on Birthday and Christmas cards a lot lately. I am out of birthday and have a few that I need for some friends orders. And well Christmas is the same way. So hope noone is bored with them yet. hee hee
The birds are black I know they are dull in the picture but I can't seem to get a lot of good sun lately. Its usually while I am not home that it comes out. Grrr.... This is a set from Flourishes call Birds on Vines and I love it. I keep forgetting to put links to companies I will try to make sure I do that.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

7 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohh this is sooo pretty! I really like the white space top the right of the ribbon! Beautiful!

Debi said...

Stacy this is so elegant!

Latisha said...

I didn't know you have a blog!!
will have to come back more often :)
so great that you support the troops, my dh is a helo pilot.
Anyhow
LOVE this card!!! LOVE IT

Krista B. said...

I love your card, so beautiful and elegant - great card!

Nancy said...

Love how you used that Flourishes set! I just got this set and still need to ink it up. :)

You've been tagged!
http://windstarcreations.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Joan Ervin said...

This is gawwwwjesss!!! The colors and images are sooo pretty and I love where you placed the sentiment hardware....very elegant!!!

Lavender Rose said...

Such a stylish card, truly beautiful!