Friday, October 31, 2008

Peeking Elf

This is one of the new sets from Close to my heart I ordered a month ago. I just love these little guys. Its called Merry Pursuits and they have two more elfs in the set. Aren't they adorable. I have added sparkle to the hats and the tree. The tree is from Flourishes Forest of trees, I stamped it on the edge to give it a look of a Christmas tree. Then I used one of my House mouse stamps that has the Christmas ornaments in it to add to my tree. So I used about 3 different sets to make this card. hee hee You can click on the picture to see it closer too. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE this card. Hope you don't mind if I lift it.

Laurie Wilson said...

What adorable little elves! And mighty sweet coloring of the too! That is one fabulous card, thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Wow, what a great card. Your coloring is just perfect.

Deb said...

These little guys are just adorable! I love the fun paper, bright colors, and holiday sparkle that you gave 'em! What a great scene you pulled together!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohh thise elves are just too cute! I love that we can't see the whole tree...beautimus card!

Cindy Haffner said...

o darn cute, aweosme job.

Joan Ervin said...

Now this gave me a giggle....such adorable images and your coloring is fabulous!!!

Lavender Rose said...

Your stamped elves are adorable!!!! I love all the colours you have used.....the great matting and corner too, gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this! I love the fun little scene you have created.

Laurel said...

Wow love how you combined those! I have those elves and that tree, thanks for the inspiration!

Deborah Anton said...

Just too cute!!!

Rachel said...

Omgosh i have this set too. i think its just the cutest. I love this card you did a great job with it.

Kelley said...

Love this card!!!!