Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sketch 64 Fallen Snow



Snow... I love the snow as long as I am home with a cup of cocoa and nothing to do for the day. hee hee Happy Thursday. Its time for a sketch for Sketchs by Tamara This is 64 and it is a circle card. How fun, but oh so much more complicated at least for me. I do like how this turned out. This is one of my favorite snowflake sets. Its from Close to my heart, and its just awesome. I added some pearls to the flakes and it just adds that extra little bit to them I think.

The other DT cards are just awesome, but don't take my word for it. Go check them out and then start stamping! I want to see what you come up with. So leave a link on the Sketches site for all of us to see or leave one here! Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Debi said...

Stacy I love what you did with this sketch. I may just have to try since I love what you and Deb both did with it.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So pretty! Love that intricate snowflake and your bold beautiful blues. The circle layout is gorgeous! :O)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love this card and that wonderful circle design.

Shirley said...

Geez, thanks, Stacy, for the great idea with the pearls. I bought some of those dudes by accident. Tought I was getting 5mm. Your card is lovely from beginning to end.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh girl, circle crds are just so hard! I love this card and I love those snowflakes! Super cute!

Connie M. said...

Very pretty, Stacy! Love what you did with the ribbon!!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful sketch and what an elegant card you created using it. LOVE circle cards! Awesome stac!

Deborah Anton said...

Awesome card Stacy!! Its just beautiful!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How pretty! Makes me wish it would snow just once here in northern Florida. It did once. The snow stayed on the ground most of the morning. It was gorgeous. Oh well, will just have to eat up the snowflake cards instead. Very nice use of the pearls. Very nice choice of colors, also. Will have to check out that set.

Juliana said...

SO beautiful!!!
I just LOVE this! The pearls and the ribbon are wonderful on this!