Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas Sketch 65



Its Thursday and that means time for a sketch for Sketches by Tamara This sketch was so much fun. The DT came out with again some awesome cards. Make sure to check them out and play along with us! The sample was intended for a 3x3 but we could do any size we wanted. I made mine a 4 x 4 and I think I will be making more of these for this years cards.

I used the new in color from SU called Red riding hood and I LOVE it. Two of the snowlakes are cut out and popped up the rest are just stamped on the cardstock. This is one of my favorite snowflake sets from CTMH.

Been crazy around here and not a lot of stamping or computer time. I hope to get some more cards done to show you with some new rubbah I got.

Some fun and excited news.... We are going to DISNEY WORLD in November. Never been to any of the Disney's so I am SO EXCITED. The twins are going to be on over load but it will be so much fun. We are going with some good friends of our and their kids. So it should be a lot of fun. So my spending is on hold so we can save now for all the toys and goodies we want to buy and bring home. hee hee

Flourishes came out with their new Christmas sets and they are awesome! They have a special going on right now also till Oct 13th of 10% off your entire order. Check out their blog for the special code you need to enter. Found here Well I have chatted your ear off for today.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful card! Love the red and white~

JenMarie said...

STUNNING!!

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful! Love the red/white combo and those snowflakes!! Very Elegant!
Blessings, Maria

Shelly said...

Beautiful Stacy, love the colors!

Joanne said...

This is so creative and unusual! I just love it!

Shirley said...

This is really a unique card! The snowflakes are really different and the bling and how you used them in the design is really creative!