Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Tomorrow we are celebrating my dad's birthday. The inside says: Your a classic. This set is so cool and very versatile for masculine cards. It's a set from Clear Dollar Stamps, you can find here .
This is for Beates weekend sketch which I haven't done in awhile and miss doing. I have the car panel popped up on dimensionals. Its not very sunny out today so the picture isn't that great, sorry about that.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Make sure to check back Monday for Monday Mouse Madness with a new challenge for House Mouse and Friends!

8 comments:

Molly B said...

Very cool card. I love the flames. Great job. -Molly B

Beate said...

I am so glad you got to play!!!!! :)
Your card looks awesome. Love the stamp, love the colors and love the piercing.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Julie Koerber said...

This is such a cute card Stacy! Happy b-day to your dad!!

Wanted to let you know your card arrived and that was way too sweet! I posted it on my blog today-- hope that was ok!!!

Take care!
Julie

nessy said...

wonderful card for your dad!
vanessa xx

Joanne said...

I just love this card! It's perfect for a "guy card"!

Crystal said...

How awesome!! Cute sentiment and image- perfect for a dad!

Linsey R said...

OH, Stacy! This card for your Dad's birthday is so cool! I love this classic car image too, and you always do the most amazingn things with this set! The colors are fabulous! And looks great with Beate's sketch, too! Happy belated b-day to your Dad! :) hugs!

America said...

What a creative and terrific card. Great use of these CDS images!!! tfs