Sunday, October 5, 2008

MMM He loves me, he loves me not



He loves me, he loves me not... That is the question. lol Okay this weeks House Mouse challenge was Halloween. Since I had used my only Halloween stamp last week I went with the colors of Halloween instead. This is not a holiday in my book or even one I care for so its hard anyways to get into it, know what I mean? Anyways.... I added liquid glass to the petals for a shine, but the picture doesn't really grab it well. You can clcik on the picture for a closer look and see it more. I used what scraps I had in my bin for the layout, not too bad. Very different than I have done before.

The DT came up with some wonderful creations so check them out and play along with us here I would love to see your creations so leave a link or put TWNHPY on SCS for me to check out!

For the NFL fans that are out there with me... Looks like Giants did a number on the Seahawks (whohoo Derek) and well so sorry DH and DS. They are Seahawk fans... Brutal game... Here are the regular stats now.... Saints play tomorrow night against the Vikings (Billie's team) EEK!!!


Teams--------Wins--------Loss

Colts---------1---------------3

Saints--------2--------------2

Cowboys-----4--------------1

16 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

How cute, Stacy. I love the Halloween colors and the happy little petal picking. Very cute card! I really don't get into Halloween, either, although between the HM images and Riley, I can't help but want to do some cute cards with them.

Janneke said...

Cute card :D

mueppi said...

What a cute card!!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Els G. said...

Such a cute card!
I think Halloween is rather magic, but I guess that's because we're not used to it in Belgium, and the child in me wants to catch up with all the fun it's been missing, lol!
Els
x

Rachel said...

this is an absolutely adorable card!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Beautiful card, Stacy! I love this stamp...the image is just too sweet. I love your layout...I can't believe it was created with scraps. I especially love the arch in the background. WOnderful card...as always:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Angel said...

love the layout! wonderful card, as usual! and sorry billie, but GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Judy Rozema said...

That 4-1 is looking really good!! heehee

Super cute card - I love his little face. Great colors again!

Anonymous said...

This is just 2 cute...Love the mouse house images and this one is just stunning and wow your colors are so so pretty...

Linsey R said...

Stinky football games.....WONDERFUL card!!! :) I think you did an awesome job, even though this theme isn't quite your thing, hehe ;) I love the fall colors and neat way you created the black bg. Great card, tfs! hugs

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh what a cute little mouse! I absolutely LOVE it! Sorry the Redskins beat the cowboys...ohh wait I'm not...LOL we are 4 and 1 also, I'm so excited!!!

Carolyn King said...

this is adorable Stac! love the layout---and the fun colors! the perfect fall card!

Heather said...

I absolutely love this card - it's beautiful, and the colours really grab hold of you.
Heather xx

mycardz said...

I love your card...you always have the best colors!

Awesome news about Disney...very cool. Be sure to take lots of pics so we can ALL see! :)

Go Packers!! NOT!

Irina Blount said...

I really love the layout on this card. First I thougth there was a window :)
Hugs,
:) Irina

Shirley said...

What a precious Fall card! Love your whole design too.