Sunday, October 12, 2008

MMM Christmas Sketch

Isn't this the cutest HM. Its one of my new ones I got a few months back and I love it. Boy this weekend flew by and I didn't get a smidgen of time to stamp. EEK! But it was wonderful either way. Todays challenge is a sketch. I put liquid glass on the ornaments hard to see, this picture didn't take very well. You can find the sketch on the House Mouse and friends Blog

The DT did a wonderful job on their cards, please be sure to check them out and play along with us. Leave a link or put TWNHPY in your SCS search for me to find your card!

Sunday football was awesome! I think Manning has his groove back, YEAH!!!! It was a battle for the twins since their teams battled. In the end Green Bay won, so one happy camper. Oh man.... Dallas though... EEK!!! Judy I am so sorry! maybe Jessica needs to avoid Tony till after the season is over. Bawhahahah... Kidding.. Kidding... Enough of my babbling, I have a ton to work on this week.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

America said...

Ive left you acomment on SCS for this card. Its adorable. Love how youve taken this awesome complex sketch and made it look so simple and truly classy! love this. tfs

Anonymous said...

Stacy your card is so adorable! Ugh now I *have* to have this stamp - it is too cute, and the way you colored it is so fun.

You enabler you! :P

hugs
Suzy

Janneke said...

Great card ;)
I love the colors

Anonymous said...

Wow Stacy great job! Love the colors and your coloring. Very cool. I agree with America, you definitely made it look simple and very classy! AND, unfortunately, I agree with Suzy...I NEED this stamp now! lol Thanks!

Els G. said...

Great card! Lovely image, great colouring!
Els
x

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Stacy, this is the cutest card! I saw it this morning on the HM Challenge and loved it. It just looks so happy. Will try to get mine done, and without confusion this time, I hope.

Lori Barnett said...

Way cute stamp! I think I need this one too!! Great idea about the cyrstal effects on the bulbs!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohh I love this card! The paper you used is one of my favs! I love the bling off to one side too! Don't worry I didn't get much stamping time either!

Have a super week

Anonymous said...

All these HM images just melt my heart! This one is so adorable. Wonderful card, Stacy.

Linsey R said...

cute cute cute! that's all I can say! Except, BOO that the Packers won, girl! I know where you're coming from, though, hehe! hugs! :)

Sharon said...

Great stamp such fun! Love your card, it's gorgeous.

Rachel said...

this is such an adorable image and you made the cutest card with it.

Juliana said...

This is so adorable!!!
Beautiful coloring--and I love those Christmas papers!!!

So nicely done, Stacy!

Shirley said...

Too stinkin' cute! A foot juggling mouse. What a really wonderful card!

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful!! You colored this cute image perfectly. Makes me smile!
Blessings, Maria