Monday, October 20, 2008

MMM Pizza Droplets and a few others




Good morning! Todays House Mouse and friends challenge was to make something other than a card. So I choose a little pizza box that was last weeks Technique challenge on SCS. I should of decorated the inside and I totally forgot. Oh well... Hope you get to play along with us. If you do post a link or put TWNHPY on SCS so I can see your creations.
I didn't get great pictures of any of these since my lighting was bad in the stamp room and the sun was not really that great earlier.

As for football... dumb dumb dumb is all I can say. We deserved to lose when we make as many stupid mistakes as we did. But I am not alone in this. Cowboys, Saints and Vikings all lost too. The only thing that was worth is was seeing my youngest son who is a Green bay fan talk smack. He must get that from his father. bawhahaha...

Hope you have a blessed week!


18 comments:

Janneke said...

Great mini pizza box :D

X Janneke

America said...

LOVELY image. Love your terrific coloring and such super adorable pizza box/card idea! tfs

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is so cute. Great idea to do a pizza box with it. I've been wanting to try one but haven't had a chance to yet. Great project!

Angel said...

what's the deal, girly? this is so sweet and cute!!! silly girl!

Shirley said...

Very precious to look at and so cute too! Love your whole design and so creative to do the pizza box with it too!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Beautiful!!! I love the colors and the adorable image. This is a perfectly precious gift!! I know if I were the recipient, I would NEVER want to part with it.

Hugs!
Carolyn

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh Great Pizza Box! I love it! Love the colors and the coloring! Hey you need to add the skins to your little Win loss tally! They are rockin this year! I got to go to the game on Sunday...it was AWESOME!!!

Carolyn King said...

awww...what a precious pizza box. I love it. Great new picture too--!

Sorry about the game--but too funny about your son!

Denise said...

Card is so cute! I love the coloring.

Lori Barnett said...

Love the mini pizza box. I think they are super easy and fun to decorate. I don't think you need to decorate the inside...I didn't on mine. But either way...it's WAY CUTE!!

Sharon said...

Love these little boxes. Great colouring on a lovely image.

Shirley said...

Stacy, your cards are just wonderful and I can't wait to see your future posts. I have an award for you on my blog.

Nancy said...

Great pizza box. Love that HM image!

The Country Rose said...

Visiting from Shirley's blog- PaperArt. Cute, cute card! Love your blog and will be back to visit soon!

Barb

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful pizza box....this is just the sweetest image, Stacy....Love your coloring and the adorable rain drops!!!

Rachel said...

This is the cutest little pizza box! love the colors. great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love your mini pizza box...great coloring and perfect image for this.

I guess I better stop my nasty comments on the packers - don't want your son to be upset!

GO Pack GO! lol

Els G. said...

Love this adoring little pizza box!
Els
x