Monday, October 27, 2008

Natural, Neutral, I think...

Good morning! Oh what a busy last few days and its only going to get busier... This weeks challenge is Natural or neutral. I had such a hard time with this challenge. I ended up using the neutral colors and the only natural that I could come up with was this twill ribbon. The other DT's came up with some wonderful creations. Make sure to check them out and play along with us. You can find the challenge and cards here We have a sponser this week Marian from Hobbycompleet, make sure to check out the wonderful items she has up for those who join in this weeks challenge.

I will be checking out all the cards later this week. Leave a link or if you upload to SCS put TWNHPY in the search for me to find it there. Have a blessed day!

21 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Oh I really love your colour scheme, beautiful card.

Tracyxxx

Unknown said...

Stacy this is just darn adorable I think you did an awesome job with
this challenge.

BR

America said...

Naturally and beautifully colored, awesome design and great paper choices. tfs

Janneke said...

I love your card ;)

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute, Stac!! You did an AWESOME job~

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute...I love it.

Angel said...

this is so sweet and perfect! love it!

Joanne said...

It's so cool! I love this great image too. Great job on the challenge...

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh what a great card! I love the neutral colors and the pretty twill! Super job GF...as always!

Conibaer said...

Wonderful card! I love the simplcity!

Carolyn King said...

super cute...love the brown and yellow--one of my favorite hm stamps too! Great job stac!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

This is so cute, I think you did perfect for the challenge.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love your card. The image, colors...just everything is darling!

mycardz said...

This is sooo cute Stacy! I really love the layout and all the details! I had a terrible time with this one, mine really flopped! Hopefully, they will get a little easier with the holidays coming up! ugh!

Sharon said...

Aw you did a great job! Love the neutral colours and the image is soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Your card is wonderful!!!
Hugs Gisela

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and elegant - the peek of scallop and off center image adds whimsy to a very clean and perfect card! Love how you mixed the two styles.

Suzy

Linsey R said...

For a neutral card, this sure does stand out! It's absolutely darling! I love it :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

I absolutely love your card. I'm also having a hard time with the "natural" theme. I've pondered and pondered. I've got something in mind, but don't know if it fits. Love your card though.

Els G. said...

Love your card!
Els
x

Lavender Rose said...

Love the colours and layout on this card as well as the beautifully coloured HM image.