Saturday, November 22, 2008
















As promised here is a few pictures. Not sure if they will need resized, I guess we will see. LOL

Here is the boys and me with Chip n Dale one of our favorite characters. An adorable one of the boys hugging pooh bear. Ofcourse I had to get one with Tinkerbell too. hee hee And yes I did wear one of my Colts shirts to DW and you know there were a LOT of people who loved my shirt there. LOL

Family picture with Belle from Beauty and the beast. The picutre of the turtle is the new attraction I guess for talking with Crush from Nemo. Oh it is so darn cool and the kids LOVED it. Total fun.

I will post up more pictures later this week. Also make sure to check out Mondays post. I have a sneak peek of the new Release sets for Our Daily Bread design. You are going to love them! Have a wonderful weekend!













9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Fun pictures!!!!

Marisa said...

Your two little guys are too cute - and they look like they are full of mischief too :)

What a wonderful vacation to be able to go on. Think the best part is watching kids as they enjoy everything there. Nice to see a picture of mama too - I was missing the colts avatar and then there you were :) Nice to put a face to the name.

Congrats on being the Guest Designer for ODB. You go girl :) Life has been crazy busy - working for DH and not a lot of time to stamp and when I have time it's for Christmas cards for a few stores. Your stash of images is screaming my name. Think I'll use one to send to Holly's aunt who is battling cancer for the 5th time!

Have a wonderful weekend and a great Thanksgiving next weekend.

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, Stacy...what a wonderful vacation!!! Your family is sooo wonderful...such hansome men in your life!!! Thanks for sharing all the fun...makes me want to go on vacation!!!!

bensfm said...

The Viking picture is priceless! Where was John's hat and hair?

bensfm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linsey R said...

Oh how FUN!!! It looks like an absolutely splendid time and your sweet boys are so happy! TFS these fabulous pics, Stacy! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by ALL!! Lovin' your red polka dot Minnie Mouse hair bow. hehe

Carolyn King said...

Great pics Stac! You are too cute! Looks like you all had fun!

Unknown said...

STACY.......
OK first I said to my 2 family members that were sitting right here Look this is "twinshappy"
with your first pic of the boys and there "horns" dh said "wheres there Vikings jerseys!!!GO Figure...

What amazing pics, and so fun I am jealous and am sure that is the same Belle we met (smile) if that is taken at Epcot....if not never mind.

Awesome adorable family....cute kids and darling dh....and you look great....TFS so happy you were able to go....

hugs