Monday, November 24, 2008

MMM Jumping Jules

Happy Monday! Oh it is a happy one too! Got a few things to tell you today. First is this adorable House mouse card. This weeks House Mouse and Friends challenge was Polka Dots. Yeah Polka dots is not really my thing, but I do have some ribbon with polka dots. So I made a cute little bow for the corner. This is another one of the new HM stamps I got a few weeks ago. I just love their wild eyes haha.. I scored the border around the HM image. This card reminds me of my wonderful friend Jules (julesiana) on SCS she is a coffee nut and her avie is always some cool mocha looking animal or something. Its really cute this month its a turkey. hee hee How they can make the foam on the coffee look like that is amazing. Make sure to check out the other girls cards, they are just awesome. Hope you get a chance to play make sure to leave a link on the HMF site or if you upload to SCS put TWNHPY in the search for me to find it.
Next if you missed the post before the Disney World pictures, I shared with you that Kelley from Our Daily Bread designs asked me if I would like to be a guest designer for a few months. Ofcourse I would. I am so honored and excited to be part of the team for a little bit. So I will have the First sneak peek of the new sets tomorrow that are coming out December 1st. I will have a few sneaks for you to see as the weeks go on. I am very excited and you are going to LOVE these sets!
Last but not least WE WON!!! WE WON!!!! Oh the Colts are now 7-4. WHOHOO!!! Man it was a great game and I am so glad we won! It has been a hard season, but these wins are worth it! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! Check back tomorrow for the sneak peek and have a blessed Thanksgiving if I don't see you before then!

10 comments:

Janneke said...

Great card ;)
Love the colors and I want that stamp hihi

Bonnie said...

Ohhhh! I just love your colors you chose. Nice and soft. Cute image!

mueppi said...

Wow.......what a lovely image and great colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Sharon said...

oh i love this HM image, it is on my wish list. You have coloured it beautifully to make a great card.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your card! I have this image on my wish list and it is so cute. I really like the colors you put with it too. Congrats on being asked to be on the DT. I like your sneak peak very much. Will have to stay posted on this.

America said...

WOW!!! Sooooo ADORABLE > Ya know, your coloring is always amazing and just perfect! Love this cute HM image and your great card.

Carolyn Bounds said...

I LOVE IT!!!! This is too cute!!! As soon as I saw it, I thought those mousies are seeing lots of dots after eating all that caffeine!! Hahahahahaha!!! What a fabulous and fun card!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Joanne said...

Those mice are so busted! lol! What a sweet card! Great job on the challenge...

Cazzy said...

Ah you have a blog, I could only find your card on SCS yesterday, I love the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a nice comment.

Cazzy

Els G. said...

Great card! Lovely image too! Perfect for a coffee addict.
Els
x