Thursday, November 27, 2008

Springy Thanks 72



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping though, yea!
Our Daily Bread designs is having a shipping offer below! Make sure to put in the code you have below.So what better time to start shopping! Also Kelley is having some blog candy here.

Well its time for a sketchs by tamara. I needed a thank you card and I wanted to use up some scraps with this sketch, its perfect for those pieces you just can't seem to throw out. We all have them so don't act like I am wierd. haha Springy and easy, gotta love those cards.

Make sure to check out the other DT's cards and leave a link so we can find your creations!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, such a cute and fun card.

Jami said...

Love those strips of paper and all those flowers!! Great little thank you card!! Happy Thanksgiving!
hugs, Jami

Juliana said...

Such a cute use of that sketch!!!!
I love the strips of dp!!

Great Card!