Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday jems 71


Oh my goodness... I am sure that I am total jet lag and so I had this set to auto post. I am hoping that they have all been doing that while I am gone. This is for sketches by tamara 71 I pulled out some basic grey dp and Garden silhouette by SU for this one. I kept it pretty simple since it was late when I was making this card. Kind of dark picture because I had to take it at night along with my HM from the other day. Come play along and check out the other DT cards.
I am sure that I will have lots of pictures and stuff to share once I get up and around. We will of gotten in late so I planned ahead. LOL Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Judy Rozema said...

So very pretty!!

What are "jems"?

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo pretty, Stacy....love that BG paper and the beautiful colors you used!!!!

Becky G said...

This is beautiful, Stacy! Love the soft colors!