Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Your Vote COUNTS

I hope everyone has mailed in their voting cards or went to the polls today. Everyone's Vote counts!
I had a little time for two quick cards today after the boys homework. I have bible study tonight so I had tomake them quick. hee hee The one on the left is for Laurie's sketch on her blog. Found here So pull out those Clear dollar stamps and lets play! She has blog candy she is offering for the winner of the sketch drawing. Now come play!!!
The one on the right is for Beates weekend sketch. I know better late than never right... right. Sorry so short but I got to get dessert into the oven.
Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are great! I love them...p.s I voted : )

Carolyn King said...

They are both awesome---amazing how you can crank them out quickly! Great job stac!

BA said...

So beautiful!!! have a nice day BA

Tina said...

Oh my word, our cards are just gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, how do you crank out such fabulous cards quickly??? Your designs are both fabulous and look like they took hours to complete...you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

No idea how you create such fabulous cards so quickly. These two would have taken me all day! I LOVE that monkey... the tree is awesome.

Deborah Anton said...

So cute Stacy!!! And I love your avie!!! : )