Friday, November 28, 2008

Sneak Peek Two



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a smaller group this year and it was very nice and relaxed. I am not going out shopping early either, I plan on sleeping in. hee hee This is my second card for the sneak peek for Our Daily Bread designs. This set is called: "I Wait for the Lord". This set is wonderful. I love them all I can't help it. LOL This set comes out December 1st also. That's just a few days away ladies. I added liquid glass to the candle wax and the flames.

Kelley is having a sale also this weekend only. Check out the tag below. Free shipping this weekend, make sure to enter the code in check out. The other DT have made some fantastic cards for you to see also. Make sure to check them out here or on their blogs. Have a wonderful day!




14 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Just lovely and elegant! Love the DP you used and the coloring of the candle image -perfect!! Can't wait to see more!!

Joanne said...

Oh, wow, is this pretty. I love that ribbon!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a beautiful card! Such lovely coloring and display!

Kelley said...

Very pretty..love the richness of the colors!

Judy Rozema said...

Great colors and beautiful ribbon!

Juliana said...

Lovely Card!!
I love how you colored that main image!! so bright and crisp!!
Beautiful color combo, too!

Tina said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!

Maria Matter said...

absolutely beautiful! Love the ribbon!
Thanks for the sale info!!!
Blessings, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word so so gorgeous.

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Stacy!!! I love the beautifully colored image and WOW, that ribbon is AWESOME!!! I am sooo in the mood for Christmas....Your lovely card gave me lots of holiday inspiration!!!

America said...

Love that bow!!! The DP truly compliments this elegant card!!!

Becky G said...

This is absolutely stunning, Stacy!

Jami said...

beautiful! I love that red DP and that yummy ribbon!!
hugs, Jami

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful!! Great colors!!