Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sneak Peek Church


Oh my goodness... This is my first sneak peek and I am so excited! This is a new set from Our Daily Bread designs. I LOVE this set. It is fantastic! This set is called Worship the Lord. It will be released on December 1st. This set comes with a few scriptures and sentiments. Wonderful set for those Christmas cards we all love to send out.
I have a few more sneaks of this set and another set. So make sure to keep checking back. For a closer look at the snow and sparkle just click on the picture. The other DT's have made some OUTSTANDING cards to please check them out here !
Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

JenMarie said...

Beautiful!
Fabulous image!

Angel said...

gorgeous!! looks like another wonderful ODB set!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card. Kim

Michelle Woerner said...

Yeah! This is just beautiful! I love the snowy warm feeling it invokes. GREAT first peek!! I can't wait for more. Hugs, michelle

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love it!

Stampinsilvia said...

What an awesome card! I love the colors and the snow is just perfect! Super job and congrats on your first sneak peek!

Jane Wetzel said...

Stacy, your card is gorgeous! I love your blog and am so impressed with your cards!! I have left you an award at my blog! ;0

Unknown said...

HI

Oh my gosh this is absolutely beautiful I love it....the card is a beauty and the snow looks just right great job

Billie

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful. Love all the snowfall!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so sopretty, wonderful work.

Cazzy said...

That snow looks so real, lovely card.

Jami said...

So beautiful Stacy! Love all that snow!!
hugs, Jami

America said...

Stacy, this is really beautiful too! I love the colors you used, and that cool corner ribbon and all the snow!!! tfs