Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sketch 70 Elk anyone???


Happy Thursday and since I am at Disney World I am having this auto post. Hopefully it worked, I guess I will find out when I get back. This is sketch 70 for sketches by tamara I really liked this sketch and I like how this turned out. The colors were kind of different for me, but went with it and tada... This set is from Close to my heart and it has a lot of animals perfect for those hunters in our lives. Hope you have a blessed day and make sure to check out the other DT's cards. They are awesome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It worked! HAHA!

Great card!

Judy Rozema said...

Well, I will say that I like your colors a lot!! You did a nice job on this card! However, hunting is banned in this house.... (Not that anyone wants to!)

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card....love the rich colors and the deer stamp is so AWESOME!!! This would make a great guy card....perfect for anyone who loves the great outdoors!!!

Juliana said...

What a COOL card!! So nicely done, Stacy!
My guys are in the woods right now--in the rain--hoping for the best! LOL!