Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sketch 69 Pimp my Ride




This weeks sketch for sketches by tamara is very simple and can be done several ways. So I was flipping through the channels and came across this show called Pimp my Ride. They take these old beater cars that people own and totally deck them out to the hilt. I mean OVERBOARD these cars. So that was my inspiration for this one. I have an old faded, paint missing sort of car. I *pimped* it as they would say with the (pretend here) diamonds around the car and the steering wheel. I have a brand new paint job and oh yeah some 10 inch speakers in the back. Bawhahaha..
Anyways.. then I have these darling little snowmen that just make me giggle and smile. I just love snowmen stamps and this is a fav of mine. I added sparkle to make it look like snow on the tops.
Just 6 more days till we leave for Disney World. YEAH.... Hope everyone has a blessed day!

6 comments:

Beate said...

Both cards are great, but I LOVE the snowman card on top. Super cute!
Hugs and smiles

CraftyC said...

These are 2 great cards, I sometimes watch pimp my ride on MTV, love seeing what they do!
Clairex

Krista B. said...

Love both of your cards! The snowman card is soooo adorable : )

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous card!!! I love snowmen too!! Disney World...how fun!!! Enjoy yourselves!!

Linda

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Your snowmen and "pimped" cars are great. Love the "diamonds" on the car. I love snowmen, too, and put out lots at Christmas-time. Great cards. Lucky you, going to DW. Have fun!

Nancy said...

These are both great cards. Love those pimped cars!