Saturday, March 24, 2012

Every Crafters Nightmare

Last night I spent about 2 hours cleaning out the top drawer on my stamping desk. I needed to clean, purge, toss and just get down and dirty with this drawer and I did. Boy does it feel good to have that done. Yet look what I found in cleaning out this drawer? Every stampers nightmare... stamped images! Look at that stack! For some reason or another we will stamp out an image to use for a creation and either change our mind, get busy with something else, or just plain decide it doesn't fit. So it gets tossed to the side and saved for another day. Well that day is TODAY! No I am not going to use these all today, ha! However I am going to try and pull from this stack of images and create with them so I can get this stack down to a more manageable stack. Starting with this pile on the right as they have already been colored and some even matted. Should make for some quick cards atleast on those.
My challenge to YOU is.... what is your stack of images like? Post a photo and leave me a link here to find your *nightmare*! Soccer was cold this morning, we lost which makes the cold weather even more dreary when the game was over. Kids played hard though, we have hot chocolate almost ready so I better get in there. Then I am off to create with this pile for the afternoon! Whohooo!!! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create from your pfd (pile from drawer)!

Marisa said...

You have images and I have punched and die cut things. Great reminder to get in there and use them :)

Sorry to hear you lost the game today...if spring would ever arrive we could enjoy watching the games a whole lot more!! Heck, we could see our breath here the other day!!

Vicky said...

wow... that's a big stack... don't think I will be close to having so many lol but I have scraps of paper like crazy ;)

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! My stack isn't nearly that big and I have only one colored and another partly colored. I know what a whiz you are at getting cards done so I have no doubt you'll work your way through this pretty quickly now that you've set your mind to it.

April said...

Very pretty card! I have stacks of images that I organized by theme and put in large ziplock bags. I haven't even put a dent in them!

Unknown said...

Ha ha I was only colouring up some images this afternoon that I had in my tray!!!
I have enjoyed spending time looking around your blog...I love your style and your cards are lovely. xxx