Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For You Allison


This is a card for a fellow stampers daughter, Allison. She is currently needing a little encouragement right now and I asked if I could make a card for her. This is the adorable Miss Anya Bags that I got a few weeks ago and I am just now inking her up. I love her pigtails. As a kid I had long brown hair that was in pigtails all the time. It doesn't get any cuter than this. I started this sketch out for the Greeting Farm Sketch on Saturday and I got my cuts wrong so I just went with it. ha! I do like how this turned out. Vibrant and cheerful, hopefully will make Allison smile a bit today. Thanks for checking in with me today. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

WOW!!! This is FABULOUS, Stacy!!! Definitely going to bring a smile to Allison's face!!!

Kathy said...

So cute, Stacy! Adorable image and wonderful cheery colors! Blessings! Kathy

Leslie Miller said...

That's so sweet and Allison is going to love it! Such pretty details with the lace and bling. Love the bright colors and the darling little girl image.