Friday, March 23, 2012

Flourishes Friday

Happy Friday! Our science fair was last night and it turned out fabulous. One of my boys received the Teachers Choice Award for the grade. We are so EXCITED! The boards and projects all the kids worked on were wonderful. It is great to see all the creativity of the kids and see what each one researched. Thankfully it is all done though. ha! Soccer is just about done also so maybe then I can have a little more stamping time. :0) Today is Flourishes Free for All Friday. We all get to show you a creation with our new release from last week. If you haven't ordered your stamp sets yet you still have a little bit of time to get in on our New Release Bundle at 10% off. Time is running out so hurry!

My creation is using the beautiful Magnolias. I mentioned before that I really enjoy coloring this months sets and I wasn't kidding. They truly are beautiful and so fun to color. Since time is short lately this is another easy peasy card. The copic collections I used are Sky collection and Spring Greens. If you haven't checked out all the new laces we received in you won't want to wait. I have added a bit to my card today with the lovely velvet trim. Check out the new Candi I used, these are out of the Iced pack. Make for great embelishments! Voila that is my creation.

Be sure to stop in with the girls today and see their creations today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Dawn
Danielle
Barbara
Tammy
Sharon
Jan Marie

21 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card and the lace and velvet ribbon are gorgeous....

Naomi said...

Wow, Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! Great papers and LO...such a CLASSY card!

Naomi
xoxo

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous so pretty and lovely colouring
Hugs Kate xx

Debbie said...

You have such a way with these flowers. You don't overpower the beauty of them. Absolutely a Stunning card. extremely elegant.

Hugs
Debbie

Karen W said...

Beautiful and soft and elegant.

CherylQuilts said...

Absolutely beautiful, Stac! I love blue, and this is perfection! Love its elegance!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so very pretty Stacy. Love the soft blue tones. :)

Hugs~

Peggy said...

Beautifully done! Love the blue flowers!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!~

ChristineCreations said...

Awesome news on the science fair! It's as much an affirmation of your boys as well as you :)

Beauitful soft blues on this card, so soothing Stacy!

Mrs. Hill said...

Very calming. I love the coloring of the blue on the magnolia. The lace is very subtle. Beautiful!

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured and love the coloru combo.

Dawn B. said...

You clever little girl doing it all in blues.. Looks beautiful. Congrats to the boys and momma for doing all that hard work. We are just getting started in base ball so I feel a bit over the top.. Hugs to you.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, as always, Stacy! I have to admit I gulped a bit when I saw your card, it's a Stunner! :)

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful coloring and layout Stacy! Very pretty card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love it

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness Stac, this card is breathtaking! Those Magnolia's are absolutely gorgeous and you've colored them so beautifully. The lace and velvet trim is divine and I love the candi embellies you finished it off with. WOW, just stunning my friend :)
PS- A big huge CONGRATS to your son on his Science Fair award! Way to go kiddo! ...I think your boys might have some of their Mommy's awesome creativity and talent! Hugs and have a wonderful weekend xoxo

Cathymac said...

Both the magnolia image and your card are gorgeous, Stacy! The lace looks so pretty! I love magnolia trees and have one in our from yard...Unfortunately, they lose their blooms too quickly!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous in every way! I love the colors and paper and your fabulous coloring. Congrats to your son's achievement in the science fair! I remember helping my son with those when he was in gradeschool. Very fun!

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Stacy! Beautifully colored, pretty shades of blue! I love this stamp image! Blessings! Kathy

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Love the blue!