Monday, March 12, 2012

HMF #115 Inspiration Challenge

On the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge today Lorraine has an inspiration piece for this weeks challenge. Our sponsors this week are: Simon Says Stamp and Sweet Stamps Shop
PRIZES are a $25 Gift Certificate to Simon Says Stamp and a $10 Gift Certificate to Sweet Stamp Store.
Don't forget to upload your House Mouse Creations to the Hand Stamped By Me gallery on the House Mouse Site found HERE! The House Mouse Designs would love to have your work added to the gallery.

For the life of me I could not get the Inspiration photo to save on my computer. So please head on over the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge to see the photo. It is of some yummy cupcakes! The chocolate and the blue frostings were my inspiration. For the first time ever I have used a stick pin on my card. GASP! I know it is not as elegant as some have done but I do like how it turned out with the bow. I want to say thank you to America for sending me the goodies so I could make the pin for my creation today also! :0) This is Sleeping in the Crocus from House Mouse and one of my favorites. Yes I do say my favorites a lot when it comes to House Mouse but I can't help it. ha! Used my Spellbinders Classic Circles to make my frame that I popped up on dimensionals. Viola a simple and sweet card for any occasion. Thanks for stopping in today. Be sure to check back on Wednesday as Flourishes Sneak Peeks start for March Release.


Photobucket

22 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh so sweet! This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps too! (yes! Aren't they all?) Love the added embellishment of the stick pin and pearls. Sweet as can be!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a beautiful card, fabulous colouring, great design, pretty embelies, sue,x

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy,
Love your take on the inspiration photo. Gorgeous colours and image, beautiful colouring too.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Theresa said...

This is so very cute! Wish I could sleep like them.

Deborah Anton said...

Super cute Stacy!

Donna Heber said...

Stacy,

This is so adorable! Just love those mice.

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous take on the photo and gorgeous colouring as always such a fabulous card
hugs sister meece
Kate xx

Dorte said...

Such a sweet and relaxing image, your card is so lovely. (Blue is one of my favorites)
Enjoy your evening.
Mousey hugs from Dorte.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is really gorgeous Stacy!! I adore your colors and fun circle window! :) SO SWEET!!

Crystal said...

AWWWWWWW this is the SWEETEST!!!!! LOVE this Stacy and I LOVE the blue!!!!

Sue said...

Stacy, LOVE that striking blue card stock! And those adorable little mice sleeping in the flowers, colored to perfection, so cute! Let's face it we would all be hardpressed to pick a favorite!
Stick pin looks great!

Hugs
Sue

Marcy said...

Stacy, this card is so adorable! I love the bright blue color too! :)

Marisa said...

I love corcuses and this image is adorable! Wonderful mouse card as always :)

Linsey R said...

Wow Stacy, what a gorgeous creation! I love that vintage-like pin, sheer black bow and cool ice blue pearl accents! You've transformed the cute cupcake inspiration into a thing of sophisticated beauty! I love it and tfs! I'm going to pull out one of my HM images you sent me and join in the fun too! Big hugs :) xoxo

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Stacy, stunning colours and I love the design!! Your colouring of those crocii are stunning and sweet details.
hugs
Heather xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Great sentiment and lovely image. Thank you for having me as a guest designer this month. Jane x

Christine said...

Hi Stacy stunning cute image awesome colouring lovely fresh clean design one stunner HM creation.

smiles Christine x

Susan (rainy) said...

LOVE the bold blues and of course the darling little meeces. Sweet card, Stacy.

Lorraine A said...

Totally gorgeous card Stacy :-) I love the image too ,,, it's on my wish list ,, and your colouring is amazing !! The simple design and embellies are just perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s ,,, thanks for turning off the verification xx I hope you're not getting the horrid spam like you did the last time xx

Suzi Mac said...

How sweet is this card. I love the colour combo, design and fabulous glitter effects. I am so thrilled to be a Guest this month amid such talented ladies..
Hugs
Suzi x

America said...

Love the blues you've used here. WOW!! SUPER fab coloring of this adorable HMF image.