Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet sweet Ava

Today is Stampalicious Thursday over on the TS Blog. Angel is our host with a fun tutorial for you. Be sure to check it out. Made a quick and easy card using Ava Flowers. She makes me smile she is so sweet an innocent looking. Went a little on the girl girl side with all the pink but it will be perfect for a last minute card if I need one. Added a few jewels and voila.
It has been busy at our house lately as soccer started up and with practices stamping time is limited again. Yesterday I had sometime so I am getting ahead on a few things. Tried a few new dishes just haven't had time to post about them. Don't worry I wil make sure to share the really good ones with you. ha! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Angel said...

Darling card! Thanks for helping me this week! I appreciate it!!!!

Marisa said...

Such a cute image and a darling card. Love the touch of pink lace.

Debbie said...

This is just STUNNING!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure feminine sweetness....wow

Unknown said...

I am totally lovin' this sweet image! She absolutely screams innocence! Adorable card, Stacey.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, I love this one! Cute little girl. Very sweet!