Monday, March 26, 2012

HMF 116 Let's Party

Welcome to the House Mouse and Friends Challenge #116 Let's Party. ha! This weeks challenge is brought to us by Dorte. Our Sponsors are House-Mouse Designs and Di's Digi Downloads. With prizes of A $25 House Mouse Designs Gift Card and $10 voucher to Di's Digi Downloads shop. Make sure to link your creations back over on the HMF blog.

I am in need of some birthday cards so that is my party favor today. What a hoot this house mouse is called Pop-ular Fun. I think the one sleeping won't think its so fun, but his friend sure does. Look at that grin. hee hee Adorable! This sketch is from CardPatterns 158. I liked this layout a lot. Now I think my one panel is a bit shorter than the sketch so hopefully I am not in trouble with the shorter panel. :0) The oval lace doilies I found in my stash were perfect for the oval pattern on the sketch. Turned out to be a fun birthday card I think.
Remember to link your creations over on the House Mouse Designs *Hand Stamped By Me* gallery so everyone can see your creations at House Mouse Designs. Thanks for stopping in with me today. Have a wonderful day!


Photobucket

17 comments:

Dorte said...

Stacy, your card is funny and so cheerful. Lovely image and dp.
hugs Dorte

downrightcrafty said...

stunning colouring and gorgeous red bow just love it
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the image, lovely embelies & design, sue,x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Marisa said...

You always colour these cute images so well. Darling card.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, this is so cute! Love your layout and the sweet doilie beneath. Lovely card.

Mousie cheers!
Jennifer

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stacy :-) this is one of my all time fave images,,, the naughty one is just like my son,,, always a practical joker !! :-) the colours and design are just fabulous !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi Stacy, looks like this is going to be a "surprise" party!! Gorgeous colors and coloring. Layout design is great too.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Super cute image lovely bright colours nice fresh clean layout love it

smiles Christine x

The Craft Bucket said...

Another fabulous House Mouse card for this challenge. Thank you so very much for having me on the team this month. Jane (GDT) x

Susan (rainy) said...

Does this remind you of little boys or what!?! lol Such a darling card, Stacy.

Peggy said...

Such a sweet BD card! Love those mice!

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy
I love your "Let's Have A Party" creation, the image is gorgeous. And brilliant colouring
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I just LOVE this image!!! Such a fun idea for a party theme!! Gorgeous layout design as always!!! Great color scheme too!! Wonderful job my friend! :)

Anna-Karin said...

So cute! I love the stamp with the mouse sleeping on top of the pile of balloons. Great colouring. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

Natascha said...

Hi Stacy!
Lovely card and sweet image.

Hugs, Natascha

America said...

love the colors and details and HM image. Great PARTY card!