Sunday, March 25, 2012

Featured Stamper Challenge Team

This week's Featured Stamper FS268 is Dreams Do Come True. Some changed to the challenge as Cindy is stepping down for a new job she took. In her place is a new FS Team consisting of Judy, Bridget, Julie and myself. This is going to be so fun and exciting!
Take one of your own creations and CASE yourself! Yep everyone is this weeks FS. Here is my original card that I am casing. I kept the layout and stamp set and changed the rest. I used a different ribbon, colors, coloring and didn't have as much sparkle for the snow. The stamp set is called Worship the Lord from ODBD. I really like this one so much more. The holly wreath on the door and the green are perfect for the Dirty Dozen Alumni Christmas challenge, to think green. Create a Christmas creation with green in mind such as Mistletoe, holly and ivy or even just the color green. Anyone can play along just put the keyword SCSCCMAR12 for us to find your creations.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is a beautiful card and a lovely image, Stacy. I like everything about your design. Fun challenge!

Angel said...

This is beautiful! And Congrats!!! I actually got today's challenge done and posted already! Wahoo! Feeling crafty so back to my room I go... :)