Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Belly blue Christmas

This months Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is all about Layers. You can find all the details and play along in the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge forum HERE. Several layers for this creation using Christmas Is stamp from SNSS but it might be discontinued? Blue Poinsettia's are my favorite color on cards. Well anything blue really on a card is a favorite. ha!  This is the card closed with the belly band. 



Want to create your own belly band A2 size card check out  my Belly Band Tutorial. These are such cool cards and you can add so much to them and be able to write on the inside still. :-)  My poinsettias have some sparkles added to them and pearl centers. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a lovely quote! Beautiful image and design, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so beautiful, and you continue to amaze me with your creativity! I love the card fold and the perfect belly band! Beautifully colored, and I love blue too (not sure why I don't use it more in my cards though - hmmm). Love it, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo