Monday, March 14, 2016

Birthday Raffy

Happy Monday!  This is Hello Baby Giraffe that is printed on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. A friend of mine requested a new giraffe for me to play with so I found some new ones.  ;-)  At least they are new to me. This little guy makes me smile. 


I added a simple scalloped rectangle border to the curved frame I die cut. Then some sparkle around the edges. Just some sequins and voila! I like how simple and cute this turned out. AND... I used some of this designer paper from SU that I bought years ago that is still sitting here. Along with all my other designer paper. It will get used eventually. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping in today! 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this giraffe and I super love your card, Stacy! Way to go on using that designer paper, too. It looks perfect!

Unknown said...

Gosh Stacy what a cute giraffe! This is such a lovely card - sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, hehe! I just love this little giraffe, and you've really colored him so perfectly and made such a great card with him! Totally love the DP and your great scalloped die with the glitter! He sure makes me smile!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo