Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pink presents

Good morning. I started coloring this a few weeks back and didn't finish until recently. This is from Cozy Cupfuls stamp set. I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored with Various copic markers. 


This fits a standard A2 envelope but it is actually a tent topper card. Haven't created one of these in a long time. Added some flourished jewels behind the ribbon bow tied with silver cord and a button. A little bit of stickles on the present and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I just love topper cards and haven't made one in years. I love this one with one of the images from Cozy Cups, and it is sweet. Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the DP you've used. And just adding the ribbon, button, flourished jewels with the silver cord finish it perfectly! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

These presents are so cute and I've never even colored them. Never made a tent topper, either. Glad you finally had a chance to finish this, Stacy! It's awesome!