Sunday, March 13, 2016

FS475 Lucky blooms

This weeks Featured Stamper 475 is Julie aka Jul012835. I choose this 3 Lucky Shamrocks card to case. I kept with the layout, shamrocks, colors and button. Changed the kraft to white, added texture to the background, a side panel and changed the image. Enjoy your week! 


This bouquet is so sweet and called Wish You Luck. I have colored the blooms with Copic markers and then cut around the image to pop up on dimensionals. Added some texture to the smaller panel using the Chicken Wire folder. Then a heart shaped die down the edge with a button on the top. Voila! Have a wonderful day! 


6 comments:

Angel said...

So sweet and pretty! Hugs, my friend!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Stacy! The shamrocks looks gorgeous against that embossed background. I think I have an embossing folder very similar - you have inspired me to dig it out and use it - thanks!

Marisa said...

Fabulous!! Love the chicken wire bg and the green edging. Beautifully coloured as always too :)

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is fabulous, and I just love your sweet bouquet! I love the embossing and that great border edge! Beautiful card, my friend! Hope you've all had a great weekend! Hugs!

Julie Marshall said...

Hi Stacy! I was soooo excited to hear that I am the Featured Stamper this week. Made my day :) Glad you enjoyed my gallery. I love your CASE of my Shamrock card. The texture was a great addition and these colors are always gorgeous together. Thanks so much for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Love your design and your coloring is so pretty. Love this little bouquet of shamrocks!