Sunday, March 6, 2016

FS474 Joyful Lilies

This weeks Featured Stamper 474 is genistamps. A very pretty gallery of creations to look through. I choose this For God So Loved card to case. I kept with a cross, the over all colors and a music themed background. Changed the image, added ribbon and lace and pearls. Enjoy your week! 


My image is called Joyful Lilies that is colored with Copic markers. A simple scored border around the image panel. The designer paper is with music from It is Well with my soul from the ODBD Christian Faith collection pack. Added some of my beautiful lace trim that my sweet friend Pat sent me with a ribbon tied bow above it. Some pearls and added sparkle around the cross. Voila! Hope you have time to play along today. 


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness Stacy this is exquisite! Your colouring 'rocks', love all the purple tones and all your finishing details. Love the background paper using the words 'it is well with my soul'. I have been listening to a video over on you tube by Kristene DiMarco called 'It is well', a very uplifting and inspiration song.

Leslie Miller said...

Soooo beautiful, Stacy! I'm so looking forward to printing and coloring these lilies. Just hanging on...

Kathy Jones said...

Soooo Beuatiful Stacy!! Love the rich purples and of course the ribbon, lace and pearls are lovely accents! Beautiful!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy!! This is gorgeous, and your lilies are beautifully colored! I love this amazing layout with the beautiful DP (with one of my favorite hymns!!), and I love the bow with the gorgeous lace! What a precious gift from Pat! Hugs, sweet friend!