Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tulips in Springtime

Hi after two weeks since my last post. Sheessh... Been a little busy, among other things in life. Hopefully it won't be long again before my next post. A different season in life as they keep telling me.  ;-)
 Finally I got to print and play with the newest from Power Poppy called Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher. I heart these tulips!!! So many options and they just make you smile, right?!?!


My tulips are colored with various Copic markers. I added a little bit of E13 to the leaves and I like how that looks on the tips. Mine in the flower bed do that closer to when they die, but I figured what the hey! Used some soft banana colored cardstock for the base layers. My vellum is textured with the chicken wire embossing folders. A few sequins and some sparkle to the leaves. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 


5 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Stacy! Love the softness of your yellow c/s and that vellum is so pretty embossed. Your tulips are coloured to perfection! Love that bit of E13 on your leaves it looks so natural. Stunning!

Marisa said...

My favorite flower in glorious display :) Gorgeous card.

Leslie Miller said...

Your tulips are absolutely gorgeous and I love the pale yellow card base and the card design in general. The chicken wire embossed vellum is an awesome addition. I have so many Power Poppy digis to color yet. I'm waaayyy behind!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are gorgeous, and the soft yellow is perfect on the card base! And your tulips and leaves are colored to perfection!! Love the yellow, and what a beautiful layout with the scallops! It may have been two weeks since your last post, but wow! I love this, and what a treat to see this soft color! Love it, sweet friend! Yes, the seasons of life can throw us, and know that you are dearly loved and being prayed for! xoxo

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous, Stacy!! I'm so glad to see this digi, and still so thankful for Flourishes set you gifted me with. :) I think I need to get it out and play!!