Friday, March 11, 2016

Easter Wishes

Good morning and happy Friday! How about a springy Easter card today? This is very simple in design using Bloomin Wonderful stamp set. Oh I just adore wreaths! Not really sure why but I do like most wreaths that I see. This one is stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I even shade the center of the wreath with B0000 for a light color. 


Some sparkle was added to the eggs and the flowers. The only embellishment is the flourished jewels behind the wreath panel. Easy peasy! 
Don't forget out Power and Spark challenge is going on over on the Power Poppy Blog. Its a fun sketch called Peek a boo! Hope you can play along. 

Check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade: 



4 comments:

Barb said...

VERY sweet card, Stacy! I'm a big fan of wreaths, too and you've colored this one beautifully.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you do CAS so beautifully that it's amazing! I love the DP with your blue matting, and what a gorgeous wreath so perfectly coloring. And this image sure makes a lovely Easter card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love this wreath, too. So sweet, and pretty with the purple!

Davi said...

Beautiful, love that you did the forsythia in the rose color and the inside of the wreath colored! The blues and roses are a rich color combo!