Monday, August 3, 2009

Daisy Bot

Hi! We are back... exhausted... but we had a great time. DH placed 1st in his class, WHOHOO!!!! So we ended on a fabulous note. lol We had a wonderful time and the resort was beautiful! Now I have laundry and blogs to catch up on. :0)
First I don't have my House Mouse and Friends blog challenge card done for you. EEK.... I am so sorry, with getting prepared for the trip I didn't have time. But the DT came up with some wonderful creations, so go check it out and play along!
On to miss Daisy bot here. This set has been so much fun, its a new release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Bitty Bots! I turned it into a girlie girl bot. I cut a flower off this ribbon strand and added it to her. I think this turned out so cute and fun for a girl!
Hope everyone has a great day!
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:bitty bots
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su passion pink, yoyo yellow, dp lss
INKPADS:ctmh black archival
MARKERS:su pretty in pink, yoyo yellow, going grey
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:jewel, ribbon piece daisy,spellbinders scallop rectangles,dimensionals,scallop punch
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

11 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Ahhhh how cute is this? Love turning her into a girl! Super cool! Hey, I missed where you went or what event it was, but congrats to your DH for first place!!

Connie M. said...

Oh my! How adorable is this, Stacy!! Love the she-bot! :)

Crystal said...

Girl this is soooo adorable!!!

~T~ said...

yes, very cute.

Linda Anderson said...

That is one lovely lady Stacy!!!! Too clever!!!

Linda

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute, Stacy!!! I love the little girl bot...she looks adorable in pink!!!!! Tell your DH congrats from me, too!!!! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute Stacy. I love that you made her girlie. The dp is perfect for this image. Sounds like you had a great time. Congrats to your hubby.

Grace said...

Oh how cute is this little girl-bot! Just adorable!!! Glad you are back and congrats to your hubby!!!

Bethany Paull said...

How sweet and girlie. Just perfect.

Denelia said...

How adorable....I love this! That daisy bow is too cute, and I love the DP's to go with that cute little image.

Kathy Jones said...

How CUTE is this!!!!! Love your colours and that bot is soooo adorable with the flower embellie!!! :)