Saturday, August 29, 2009

How about some Tea girls...

***First Post Today***
I have a girlfriend who meets with her girls, mom and grandmother every month for tea and sandwiches. They have been doing this since before she was born. They try out a new flavor of tea each month and have some sandwiches and snacks at the tea party. This is such a bonding time that they all enjoy.
This set is called Tea-riffic. I don't have any tea cup stamp sets so this is very fun for me. And not to mention girlie so even better. For this first card I went with showing you a few of the images in the set. I scored the panel and added the center teapot up on dimensionals.



For this second one I went with the colors of the dp for the teapot. Now the camera seems to be making the teapot a lot brighter than the dp, but IRL they match perfectly. Go figure..


More sneaks with this Sept sets from:
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Laurie
Linda
Tricia
Trudy

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Wow! What variety. From race cars to pretty tea sets. You're doing every style fabulously Stacey!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, you hve been busy today, love your tea set.

Cassie said...

That second one is so elegant and I love how you showed this set's versatility ;D

Tricia T said...

The brown card is just scrumptious!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I totally NEED this set!!! My sweet Emelia (avatar on SCS) is turning 4 in november and I need this to make invites!!! Can't wait till it comes out!

Love the fisrt one with the cool grid in the background!!!

HUGS!!!

Linda Anderson said...

I love, love, love these cards!!! So fun! I love your story too about your friend's monthly tea parties!!

Linda

Shawne said...

I love your repeat samping and I don't know how ou got all of those teapots so perfectly in the center of the grids al of your samples are gorgeous!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, your tea cards are so darling and love the simple but elegant look of them!

Crystal said...

These are sooo cute, love all those teapots and cups...ADORABLE!!! LOVE LOVE the colors of your second card!! Hugs!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, I LOVE this set....what gorgeous designs, Stacy...both are sooo FABULOUS!!!