Monday, August 17, 2009

MMM Last minute picnics

This is for the LSC233 challenge over on SCS Summer's winding down. Only 2 more weeks till school starts so we are trying to work in as many last minute picnics and BBQ's as we can. hee hee Then our regular routine will be back in our lives... aaaahhhh.... Gotta love that routine. lol
This is one of my new House Mouse stamps that I got for my birthday. I got 6 new ones, YES 6. I was so excited! The boys are so good about picking me out House Mouse stamps. :0) Now the House Mouse and friends Blog challenge is still running their back to school challenge till the 31st. So be sure to check it out and play along!
On a sad note my MIL is going to be closing her Christian Bookstore this month. Ironically 3 years ago the 29th is when she opened her doors and I went to work for her while the kids were in school. It was a hard decision but with things as they are she thought it best to close the doors. So that leaves me staying home again full time all year rather than just the summer. I am actually really excited to be a SAHM again full time.
I am much more relaxed when I can get things done around here at my leisure. I do have a full page list of things I plan to do right away. Things that get put off till I have *time* well now I will. For example clean the plant lofts, behind the washer and dryer, oil the trim and baseboards... you know the not so daily cleaning you have to do at a house. lol
Since I am normally simple and short with my posts... if anyone is still reading I hope you have a wonderful day!

20 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I love your card. Isn't it sooo nice that our kids know just waht to get us for our b-days! Mie is coming up next month...the big 3-0 ao we'll see what I get...might get a rug!

Anywho, sorry about your monther in laws store, but glad you'll be able to be home full time again! Have a blessed day!!!

HUgs

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love those sweet mice, and love the added purple!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful mouse picnic!! Beautiful work on this precious card!!

Crystal said...

Stacy oh my this is beautiful!! I just love this hm picnic...too cute..your colors and layout are absolutely wonderful!!! Hugs!

Cassie said...

Lovely card, Stacy. Sorry to hear about your mother-in-laws store closing, but happy for you that you'll get to stay home. Blessings to you!

Tricia T said...

Love your card. The mousies always make me smile. I'm glad you're looking forward to being a SAHM again. God will bless you, I'm sure!!

Yvonne Hagane said...

Such a warm and fun card you have created with that gorgeous image!
As always your design is impeccable!
(Wonder if I spelled that right *lol*)
Have a great week, Stacy:)
Hugs, Yvonne.

Carolyn King said...

Love that adorable card. Sorry about mil's store but glad you will have more free time to do all those things you want to do! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

How adorable, Stacy!! Your boys are the best!! Hmmm, I'm a full time SAHM and those not so every day chores still manage to escape me! There is never enough time in a day... lol. I hope you enjoy your extra time at home!
smiles,
Deena

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Stacy! I wanted to thank you for the pretty card that you sent to me...I now own a "Stacy" card!

Now, to comment on your card...this coloring is unbelievable! Especially on the picnic basket! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Hugs!
Linda

Susan (rainy) said...

What a WONDERFUL birthday! This image is (as are all the HM images) just so so SO adorable!!

Sorry to hear about your MIL store. :( But at least you are able to put a little bit of a positive spin on it.. {{Hugs}}

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww! This is so cute, Stacy! Happy Belated to you and what fun that you got the goodies you wanted! Enjoy that SAHM time.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your sweet Mice Stacy!! What a gorgeous picnic scene!!

Love your new profile picture!!!! Beautiful!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love these house mouse cards...always so cute. Going back to being a stay at home mom full time will be hard at first but bet you'll get used to it and love every minute. More time to stamp!Pat

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Stacy....You are sooo lucky to have boys with an eye for *good* stamps!!!! I need to borrow them for a day...heeheehe!!! Love your coloring, too!!! I am so sorry about your MIL's store...how heartbraking for her and you...try to enjoy your time off!!!

Kathy Jones said...

Love this adorable card Stacy!!! Your colouring is awesome!!!! Sorry to hear about the bookstore closing - that's so sad. :( Enjoy being a SAHM again and I love your new picture!!!! :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your card, Stacy. Your boys do a good job picking out your stamps. I'm sorry that your MIL's Christian Bookstore has to close, but I can appreciate your relief at having a bit more time at home. Happy oiling. Hugs,

Gloria Dojlido said...

Six new stamps...lucky girl. This one is totally sweet! I hear you about the housework. Working full time my list just gets longer and longer!! SIGH.......

ChristineCreations said...

6 new sets how fun Stacy! This looks like such a fun and adorable picnic. I'm ready for the kids to go back to school (lol)...but not so ready for fall to come!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Stacy! Those little mice are sure having a fun picnic!