Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Sneak Peek for CDS Sept Sets

*** Second Post Today***
My House Mouse blog challenge card is over on the blog today. I will post it here later this week. Sorry... Too many posts for me today. Not sure if this was easier or worse for me. LOL But I did use another new stamp the boys got me for my birthday, so go check it out!
This is the last day of sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps Sept. release. I sure hope you have enjoyed the sneaks you have seen. A reminder they are all available tomorrow Sept 1st.
This is the Flower of the month for December Poinsettia. My DH loved this first card, said it really grabbed his attention. I popped the flower up a few layers onto dimensionals, and tied a ribbon and all done.

I went with traditional red and green for this second card, but again popped up the flower a few times on dimensionals. I am really liking this flower popped up a few times.


The girls have some wonderful cards for you to check out also:
Angela
Candy
Katie
Laurie
Linda

Well I hope you have enjoyed the last few days.. I am going to go and relax now. lol Actually today is the boys first day of school and I know they are excited. I am a little sad because that means they are getting another year older. sniff... sniff.... but that isn't a bad thing. Just reminds me to enjoy each day. And my FIL is retiring from his job of 37 plus years today. So we have a fun filled day head and I was going to relax. hee hee Have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by the last few days! :0)

23 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Stacy, love this set.

Candy F. said...

Wow -- Love both of the Poinsettia cards but agree with your husband that the first one really grabs your attention -- beautiful.

Denise Clark said...

Both cards are pretty but that first one is just stunning! Love the dimension and that big pretty ribbon. Great Christmas card!

Dawn B. said...

Really great job Stacy. I love the way you colored them. I am itching to get this set stamped up.. TFS

Lynn McAuley said...

What gorgeous work with this amazing poinsettia!! Love the popped up flower which creates sure depth to these stunning cards!! Beautiful cards, Stacy!

Kerri said...

That poinsettia is gorgeous, and I LOVE both cards that you made with it! Awesome cards, Stacy!!!

America said...

Stacy this is a HOLY SMOKES GORGEOUS design GF!!!! And What Yummy-Yummy ribbon!!! Love this!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Stacy, both are great-looking cards. Very classy!

theneon said...

Stacy, you have been busy, busy. These are drop dead gorgeous -- and popping the flowers up make them extra special.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh these are just gorgeous! But your hubby is right! The fisrt one really grabs you! Love that ribbon!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, you're a stamping machine! Just amazing! I honestly would love to know how you manage it. And every card is a delight. Great colors and designs and so well executed. I love all of them!

ChristineCreations said...

What an elegant pair of cards Stacy! That bow on the first card is just stunning, and you've given them great coloring!

Cheryl said...

Both are absolutely stunning Stacy! Love the 3-D look, so, so pretty!

I have an award for you at my blog:

http://chercroppin.blogspot.com/2009/09/2-blog-awardsyahhh.html

Grace said...

Oh Stacy... you have successfully made me need to go shopping AGAIN at CDS!!! THis poinsettia is gorgeous!!! Sos!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoa, Stacy...I'm sooo lovin your beautiful poinsettia cards....WOW!!!! Both are sooo gorgoeus!!!!

janice said...

both of your cards are very pretty, but i must admit i favor the 1st one. the colors, dimension and ribbon are stunning. WOW!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh my heavens Stacy! These are stunning. I love that first one, so amazingly elegant!

Kimberly Crawford said...

You have been busy!! LOVE all your cards!! Beautiful and elegant!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are very beautiful!

Connie M. said...

Oh Stacy! This image is just so pretty, and the cards you made with it are beautiful!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh, Stacy!!! That poinsettia is FABULOUS!!

Sounds like you had a fun filled day!

Liz Williams said...

Going to have alot more money to spend at Flourishes now since I won't have to buy SU stamps any more. So, you have just sold me on this gorgeous pointsettia stamp for Christmas!! I love your beautiful cards.

Judy Rozema said...

I totally LOVE that first card!!! It has such depth and elegance!