Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little things make me smile

My DH is always amazed at the little things that I get excited about. It can be anything little and I will get just as excited as if It was a big thing. Our boys showed us yesterday just how much they are like me. They got so excited over the smallest thing and my DH just looked at me and smiled. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I really pray that the boys keep with *enjoy the little things* as they get older.
Enough chatting... onto the card. hee hee This card I used the set called Baby Love. I used some dp that I found going through looking for some other dp. I cut out and popped this little bear up on a dimensional. A little rugged corner and some ribbon and all done. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you back on Friday for Clear Dollar Stamps because sneak peeks begin!

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh sweet, makes me smile tooo.

Crystal said...

Stacy SOOOO CUTE!! OH my goodness what a sweet image and love love your ribbon treatment!

Juliana said...

Life is in the details!! LOL!

Lovely and sweet card, Stacy!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is so sweet. I'm so happy I won this set cause I love it. I really like the DP you used and the way you curled the corners and trio-ed your bows....both great touches.

Kerri said...

Oh, Stacy! This is sooo sweet!!! I love the popped up little bear, and the way you curled the paper in the corner! The ribbon treatment looks fabulous! Love it all : )

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a sweet card, Stacy...the little bear is adorable and I LOVE your one turned up corner!!! Give those sweet little boys a big hug from me!!!!

janice said...

i loved this card. my daughter who is now 27 still has her little bear in his rocker in her room. it is thread bare, and much loved and forever her best friend.
your card brought back a flood of memories and it made me smile.
i love the
papers and popped teddy.
may your boys stay sweet forever.

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww! LOVE the tedding on the rocking chair, what a GREAT stamp! Love your brown/blue papers and the pretty satin ribbons.

~T~ said...

Love the card - my DH always gets tickled at the things that excite me as well. He laughs and laughs and I don't understand why my getting happy about something is so funny...but oh well. :-)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your story and cute card would make the hardest of hearts melt. This is precious, Stacy! I love the fact that you and your boys still find so much pleasure in the little things.