Friday, August 28, 2009

Romans 8 Sneak Peek

***First post today***
I am trying something different with my posts for this release. I am going to put each set into its own post, so let me know if this looks better.
This sneak peek from Clear Dollar Stamps is called Roman 8. I wanted to use a little flower for the framing for this scripture. I like how it turned out. Very simple, and it lets you focus on the scripture.



I went with vibrant colors and ribbon for this card. Again very simple so you can get the message in the scripture.


The other girls that have sneaks with this set today are:
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Laurie
Linda

Be sure to check out Flourishes Friday Focus over on the newsletter with Cindy today as well!
See you back here tomorrow with more sneak peeks of the Sept. 1st sets!

7 comments:

Candy F. said...

Love what you did with the Romans 8 image especially the first one.

Kevin Renz said...

Both are very elegant cards Stacy... great job.

Cassie said...

All your samples are wonderful, Stacy! Just beautiful ;D

Connie M. said...

This is just so pretty, Stacy! I just love both of these, but the ribbon on the second is soooo yummy!!

Juliana said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS!!!
I like the two different sets of colors!! AND the way you highlighted the yellow one!!

(BTW--I also like the way you are doing multiple posts--it is easier to comment)

Laurie Wilson said...

Gorgeous cards Stacy! That single verse stamp is so versatile!

Joan Ervin said...

Gorgeous designs, Stacy...both cards are sooo beautiful and elegant!!!!