Saturday, August 29, 2009

Start your engines....

*** Second Post Today***
Are you ready for the races? Me neither... bawhaha... But there are those out there who love Nascar and other car racing sports. This fun set is called At the Races. its a great guy set so you know I love it already. It is so fun and has lots of options for memory pages or cards. For this first card I am starting at the beginning of the races. Used some star brads that I have had forever.



This second one is racing by with a birthday hi. I always need birthday cards so this is going into my stash. Everyone should have a winners birthday card.


More sneak peeks can be found on the girls blogs here:
Candy
Katie
Kim
Sarah

All these stamps are available on Sept 1st just a few days away! Be sure to check out the new store front for Clear Dollar Stamps!

7 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

These are great. Love 'em both. Great bg stamping.

Cassie said...

These samples remind me sooo much of the Pine Wood Derby that the Boy Scouts do. I love 'em!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh What a great set for boys!!!! Love love love it!!!

Linda Anderson said...

How great are these cards!!!! I love 'em!!! And here's another "must have" set!!!!

Linda

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh these racers are FAB-O! Love your designs!

Crystal said...

AWWWW Cute love these cards!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Now this is one cool stamp, Stacy...it looks adorable with the papers and colors you used...perfect for a special guy!!!!